Interested in a Career with Gamerabble?
Gamerabble is growing. The industry changes rapidly and we need to adapt, expand, and experiment in order to continue leading the field. We want to keep on reaching and exciting our customers, and we can do it with your help!
As a company that prides itself on forward-thinking, creative solutions, we don’t want to follow the pack. We want employees who are willing to step outside of their comfort zone and try new things. We need people who like doing things differently.
Because we value creativity and flexibility, Gamerabble offers a number of different career paths. If you’re interested in sales, we have that. If you love writing and sharing your expertise with others, we want to talk to you. If you want to help shape the company’s direction, we’d love for you to join our board of directors. If you just want to be on hand as a technical resource, we have a variety of jobs for you.
In fact, Gamerabble offers so many unique job opportunities that if none of them appeal to you, we’ll probably still want to meet you. If you have a passion for any aspect of the industry, let us know and we’ll do what we can to offer you a position.
And if none of that sounds like you, but you think Gamerabble would make a cool addition to your portfolio, we’re open to that too.
Keep an eye on this page for current openings. Don’t feel like waiting? Send over your resume at [email protected] and we’ll see if we can find something for you!
Gamerabble is Hiring!
What Are We Looking For
- An affinity for the marketing, design, video games, and esports communities
- This is a business on esports and video games! Knowledge of both is needed!
- Knowledge of SEO, or desire to learn
- Solid understanding and enthusiasm for social networking, Twitter, Twitch, and TikTok
- Ability to manage and grow our Discord channel
- Ability to manage and stream on Twitch
- A desire to learn more about starting a business and online marketing skills
- Confidence in your ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Proven ability to write good.
- Some knowledge of WordPress is helpful, if not we can get you up to speed.
- We need you to be able to stay on at least 3 months
Responsibilities (Some of them):
- Schedule content across existing social channels
- Online outreach and promotion using Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and Youtube
- Expand influencer outreach to grow our community from discovery to execution (i.e., posting to relevant groups on LinkedIn, or mentioning appropriate businesses/individuals on Twitter)
- Churn out regular esports and video game based articles for Linkedin, Twitter, our Blog, Facebook, and anywhere else we can get it
- Develop new strategies for increasing follower growth and user signups
- Respond to anyone interested in learning more about our company
- Share best practices, and provide ideas for incorporating them into our own strategy
- Handle any new directions and situations as they arise. This is a startup and things can change quickly!
- You will report directly to the COO of the company
What We Offer
- You’ll be getting in on the ground level of a startup and learning very quickly how things work. Your actions will have huge implications on the future of the business.
- We’re not going to virtually breathe over your shoulder. You will have some autonomy over what you’re doing so long as you can show preferred outcomes.
- If things go well, we get funding. We get funded you have a chance to reap monetarily
- Breadth of training across marketing and business
- We can provide a glowing letter of recommendation, should you need one if you move on
- You are free to sign up as a Game Coach on the platform as well to make some money on the side!
If you’re interested in any of our openings, or interested in any potential future openings, please reach out to us via the form below and we will be in touch within a week!