Gamerabble x NASEF Partnership
Gamerabble and NASEF have partnered to help bring esports and video game coaching to a younger audience!
NASEF is the North America Scholastic Esports Federation.
NASEF is on a mission to provide opportunities for all students to use esports as a platform to develop STEAM-based skills and social emotional attributes such as communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities needed to thrive in work and in life.
To ensure that ALL students possess the knowledge and skills needed to be society’s game changers: educated, productive, and empathetic individuals.
- Learning – NASEF connects learning and play in and out of the classroom so that students, educators and families experience the real-world value of education through interest-driven learning.
- Opportunity – NASEF values a safe and engaging space for all students to connect, play, learn, and grow.
- Community – NASEF builds a strong community of interconnected scholar players who demonstrate leadership, accountability, commitment, and fortitude.
- Diversity – NASEF develops strong character and self-identity so that all participants celebrate individuality and differences.
- Respect – NASEF honors the human potential for respect of self and others.
NASEF Approved Games
Game Titles for Everyone
- Brawlhalla | Blue Mammoth Games
- Clash Royale | Supercell
- FIFA | EA Sports
- Hearthstone | Blizzard Entertainment
- NBA 2K | Take-Two Interactive
- NHL | EA Sports
- Rocket League | Psyonix
- Smash Melee | Nintendo
- Smash Ultimate | Nintendo
- Splatoon 2 | Nintendo
Game Titles with Supervision | Open Communication (aka T for Teen)
- Apex Legends | Respawn Entertainment
- Dota 2 | Valve
- Fortnite | Epic Games
- League of Legends | Riot Games
- Overwatch | Blizzard Entertainment
- Teamfight Tactics | Riot Games
Games they understand people play, but the content is pretty mature. The more veteran gamer may be interested in these titles, but they do not recommend without supervision by any means:
- Call of Duty (franchise) | Activision
- Counter-strike: Global Offensive | Valve Corp
- PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds (PUBG) | PUBG Corp.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege | Ubisoft
What Does This Partnership Mean to You?
Certain Gamerabble coaches will undergo a more thorough vetting of their coaching practices, as well as undergoing a complete background check. Only the nest coaches who fit the values and ethos of NASEF earn the right to be able to coach with NASEF.
Additionally, these coaches will offer free, exclusive Coaching Clinics to the NASEF community via Discord, Twitch, & Youtube
Together we hope to bring together our shared values to push forward a more positive, engaging, and healthy esports future while helping students build not only their esports prowess but developing better people with brighter futures.
Current NASEF Approved Coaches
RL Supersonic Legend Coach and Competitive Player
- $15.00 / hr
- United States
- 5.0/5 (2 Feedback)
High school and collegiate-level Overwatch and competitive robotics coach
- $5.00 / hr
- United States
- 0.0/5 (0 Feedback)